Sunday, September 15, 2013

Christ's Rapture And Surplus Tights

There are lots of YouTube videos about Christ coming soon. I began to wonder about Christ came before I could use up all of my hosiery. I have so many new pairs that have not even been opened yet. I would love to read what you would do if you could not finish using your hosiery, so post a comment below. The rest of my post tells you all.

Every business owner will have some leftover stock at the rapture and also at the second coming. I am in a unique position, though, because sales have been very slow this summer. I think that all of my customers are shopping at my competitor's online store or at their local brick and mortar stores. This means that, before the rapture, I will probably have to start liquidating or to find some unusual way of selling hosiery.

All of us, Christians and non-christians alike, will be familiar with similar concepts. Normal people are going to die, so we all have a limited amount of time, and the end is unpredicatable.

So, what if we were all going to die or get raptured at the end of 2014, and what if we knew it ahead of time, and what if we could never finish using up all of our hosiery?

Would you just say, "Whatever!", and then not try to make good use of all of your hosiery? Would you start wearing them all at least once, even if only for a few hours a day? Would you give them away? Would you try to sell them?

I cannot think of any other options, only the latter 2 appeal to me. Since they are hard to sell, I would probably give them away.

What about you? What would you do? Share your idea with us in the comment section below.

Thank you for reading!

P.S.: Don't forget about the tights on clearance. If you are planning on wearing a Halloween costume that could use brown legs, then this is a good opportunity to buy some brown waistband-free opaques on clearance.

2 comments: