Friday, August 10, 2012

Hooters Tamara Hosiery At Manufacturer's Site

We used to be able to buy Tamara hosiery from here, but she must have closed shop. You could do a search for it, but you will not find it. I recall that she did not like the business, because it did not pay well.

That is kind of sad. Even though I never liked her marketing efforts of running multiple web sites of the same product, I was hoping that it would work out.

The manufacturer did it right. They sell Tamara hosiery online, at 241pantyhose.com, instead of letting somebody else do it. Since they sell their hosiery at half the retail price, you always end up buying 2 for the price of 1. Tamara's Facebook page is not currently linked to at their main website.

Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. yes and I buy them for the Hooters Ladies in the Burbank, Hollywood, Long Beach stores and also when I was in Albany NY for a visit

    ReplyDelete