Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Transferring Blog To Another Account Not Needed

It seems that all I had to do to was add my other account as an author, and I would be able to post photos that way and be able to save the photos on my other account's Picasa Web account. I hope that that makes sense.

In short, all the fuss was unnecessary, and everything was so easy.

This is great to know, because it means that we can transfer ownership, without playing with the settings, the code, or any other accounts.

I am quite happy today.

I do want to point out, though, that those of you who have friended me for this blog, should friend the other account instead. A week from now, I will try to contact you, regarding that, if you still have not done so.

Thank you for reading, and thank you for all your support this far!

No comments:

Post a Comment