Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

I hope that you have a great year.

This year ended much faster than I anticipated. I think that the last month flew by so quickly because I am still recovering from my illness.

In 2012, I hope to transfer this blog to my Hosiery Advocate Google account, as opposed to using my eugenetswong Google account. I want to do this, so that all images that I upload to Google for blogging purposes will be stored on my Hosiery Advocate Picassa account, which will make it easier for you to find my images. You would be able to look up Hosiery Advocate and find the images.

In 2012, I would also like to start putting banner images in the blog posts, to support the businesses that have sent me free hosiery.

In 2012, I would also like to start adding more links to the bottom of some blog posts, so that it is easier to find the other related blog posts. For example, there are a bunch of Hooters photos, that I would like to connect. Right now, you have to search, or just keep clicking until you get to them.

What are your plans for 2012? What do you want to see more of from me? Do you have any suggestions?

Happy New Year!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment