Friday, September 2, 2011

Used Hosiery: Gun Holsters

Greetings, my faithful readers.

I'm sad to see that I have not posted much yesterday or today. I've really fallen behind on my blogging due to various other activities. As a way of saying sorry, I will have 2 blog posts about used hosiery.

For the first blog post, I want to cover something that made me laugh. Read the remainder of my post for more info.

The book that I bought suggested that we can make gun holsters for kids who want to dress up as cowboys. I have never heard of such a thing, and I bet neither have you, and I also bet that there is a good reason for that. ;^P

The book says that you tie a knot in 1 leg of hosiery, and then tie the leg portion below that knot to the kid's leg. The other leg is supposed to be tied to his waist.

Would you ever do that to a kid? Unless the kid specifically asks for it, I doubt that I would.

After editing, I wonder if there is a cool way to do something like this to turn it into a travel pouch that gets hidden under your shirt or jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment