Friday, October 1, 2010

2 Public Libraries Agreed To Buy Copies Of My Book

This means that 2 libraries are willing to take a few copies off of my hands, and that 2 libraries are interested in the topic of men in hosiery and shorts. Keep reading for the details.

Last week, they confirmed it via email. It is only 2 copies, but I find it to be exciting, because it means that 2 books will not sit here, collecting dust, and that Surrey's citizens will have access to my wonderful ideas. ;^p It was also good, because I managed to save them money. Amazon makes a lot of money.

Once the book comes in, I will start trying to schedule public events at the libraries, to promote the book, so that the books will not collect dust on the shelves.

On Thursday afternoon, Vancouver Library agreed to buy a copy of my book. I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment