Friday, September 17, 2010

Volunteering: Business Expo

I decided to wear pants.

During the day, I thought about what she would have permitted and not permitted. I wondered if she would have let me wear shorts during the day, but not in the evening, or if she would not have let me wear shorts at all during the day and evening. I want to follow up on it. I will send her an email, and I will get back to you. I think that it would be an interesting opportunity for us to be able to wear them to expos and conventions.

An unusual thing did happen during the morning. 1 girl helped me to find a volunteer shirt. She said that I should try the women's medium size, instead of the men's because the fit would be better, and also because the men's small were no longer available. I declined to wear it, because the difference would be obvious, and I did not want to take that chance. I wonder why she thought that I would be open to the idea of wearing a woman's shirt. I suspect that it had something to do with her seeing me during the previous night's orientation, when I wore hosiery and shorts. She was sitting just a seat or 2 away.

No comments:

Post a Comment