Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hosiery In Wikimedia: Zooey Deschanel At A Couple Of Concerts

I noticed that she is a popular search term for my blog. I thought that these photos might be of interest to some of you. Unfortunately, her legs are barely visible. Do you like fishnets?

She and himZooey Deschanel with fishnets at a concert

I must say that I am surprised that there are not many Wikimedia photos of her.

My blog post about her hosiery preferences might interest you.

There are more Wikimedia hosiery photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Hosiery In Wikimedia.

There are Is She Wearing hosiery photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Is She Wearing Pantyhose?.

No comments:

Post a Comment